[Pharo-users] Pharo family

adam at 234.cz adam at 234.cz
Sat Oct 3 19:54:40 EDT 2015

Hello,

I just did a quick scatch of some projects, frameworks and concepts related to
Pharo. I did it because I em confused of the cloud of projects around Pharo
and what thay can do.

Maybe somewhere already exists similar list. Maybe in textual form. If so,
please, post it to me.

Image starts in the center where Pharo logo is. Around it, there should be a
core of Pharo (included in the image). Outside of this core, there are other
important projects and frameworks.

Text in ovals should represent main concepts and around them there are names
or logos of projects that are related to them.

Text in rectangles should represents  main attributes of nearby project.

I would also like to draw bigger text or logos of projects that are very
important (or enterprise ready...?).

As you can see, it lacks lots of things (mostly because I draw it very quick
and did not study every projects and every book about Pharo). But If  anybody
have anything to contribute, I will be happy to include them to this map.

Maybe it will be also better to create this picture through some visualization
based on descriptive syntax of this hierarchy map (like mind-mapping) :)

Have a nice day,

Adam.