[Pharo-users] Spec LabelModel's #font: and other styles

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Sat Oct 3 03:24:40 EDT 2015

I think that this part has been completely forgotten by spec.
Normally the layout should take into account the size of the label and font
and I do not see why we could not specify the color and other attributes
we want to have but we did not work on this point.
Now we will have to see that in the context of Brick skin.

Stef