[Pharo-users] Pillar for 30 gone the way of the dodo on the CI

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at inria.fr
Thu Oct 1 07:11:47 EDT 2015

phil at highoctane.be <phil at highoctane.be> writes:

> Downloaded the book-skeleton, patched the download script so that it gets
> the centos things right and the Pharo4VM.
>
> Now, changes in Pillar made my books unsuable, namely the introduction of
> things like this:
>
> ${tag:parameter=value|parameter2=value2}$
>

> made contents with bash shell scripts unparsable.

indeed, sorry about that. This new syntax breaks existing documents.
Nevertheless, this new syntax has been created exactly for the purpose
of limiting future problems: new syntax will not be necessary most of
the time because ${tag}$ is pluggable.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st