[Pharo-users] Pillar for 30 gone the way of the dodo on the CI

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Thu Oct 1 04:10:14 EDT 2015

> On 01 Oct 2015, at 10:07, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:
>
> Is CI an archive?

What I mean: it seems to me not possible to keep all CI build alive “forever” as a CI server build.
Shouldn’t we separate “archival of builds” from “active ci”?

For Pharo itself we do that, as we do not have the manpower (we just don’t) to keep the CI alive for
stable and dev, yet every build ever is on files.pharo.org <http://files.pharo.org/> *forever*, archived.

	Marcus