[Pharo-users] [Ann] The Garage database driver API
guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu May 7 05:36:48 EDT 2015
I'm pleased to announce the release 0.1 of Garage, a database driver API.
Garage is meant to be a common interface to access several database
servers, in a JDBC style.
The current version works in Pharo3 and Pharo4 and includes drivers for:
- mysql (pure smalltalk)
- postgres (pure smalltalk)
- sqlite (using ffi)
- opendbx (allowing connecting with several db vendors, using ffi)
We have a nice test suite (that maybe you can help to enlarge) that is
tested every day in Jenkins .
Also, in garage's website  you'll find
- installation instructions
- basic usage
- documentation of features such as statements, transactions, cursored
- issue tracker, backlog and other information
Feedback (and contributions) are very welcome!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-users