[Pharo-users] still failing test

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Sun Mar 30 14:12:23 EDT 2014

Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I trying to make the make you own method work.
>
> So I first I added this :
>
> testShout
>   self assert: ('Don''t panic' shout = 'DON""T PANIC!')
>
> After that I added this as described in the book.
> shout
>   ^  self asUppercase. "!"
>
> But still the testrunner gives that there is a failing test on testShout.
>
> Roelof

Rather than just feed you a fish, a little teaching how to fish :)
I would highlight and Inspect each side of the equals sign - so you can
look at each string next to the other.  Two things to think about:
* commas versus periods
* different types of quote marks
I'll follow up with the answer in the next post.
cheers -ben