[Pharo-users] new website about Artefact

bobn at rogers.com bobn at rogers.com
Fri Mar 28 08:12:34 EDT 2014

Having Artefact on GemStone is something I could use, and porting it something I can help with.
I suspect that porting it to VW & VA afterwards would not be too much work, and again something I can help with.

Our app uses R4PReport which sits on top of PDF4Smalltalk. Having it also work with Artefact would not be difficult.

Let me know how I could help (bnemec at gmail dot com),
Bob