[Pharo-users] Spec website: nice!

Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza juanvaccarezza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:24:01 EDT 2014

Hi
      Im reading and following the documentation of spec from the new site,
      And the second example goes:

ListModel new
    items: Smalltalk classes
    openWithSpec.

And that does not work.
Instead of that I did:

(ListModel new
    items: Smalltalk allClasses )
    openWithSpec.

And worked perfectly.

I hope it helps improving the documentation.

Regards, and thanks for the good work.

Juan.