[Pharo-users] Java "this" against our "thisContext"

Philippe Back phil at highoctane.be
Tue Mar 25 09:13:05 EDT 2014

Check the FileSystem-Core-Implementation package and ask them to do the
Guides and Visitors in Java.

Their number of lines should be a couple of times more than these.

Or check the Pharo 3’s

*         PharoClassInstaller>>migrateClasses: old to: new using:
anInstanceModification

*         SlotClassBuilder

Yeah, sure, doing that in Java
 doable. But what a deep pain where you can
for sure figure out.

Phil