[Pharo-users] [Pharo-dev] installing gtoolkit

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Tue Mar 25 05:02:22 EDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:17 AM, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you want to install GToolkit (the project that contains GTInspector,
> GTPlayground and GTDebugger) in your image, you can follow one of the
> options as described here:
> http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/installing-gtoolkit
>
> If you give it a try, please let us know how it works for you.

Looks *very* nice. Takes a while to get used to.

Now, the gtoolkit image I used didn't respected the Pharo3 keybindings that
allow one to open a workspace (Alt-o Alt-w / Cmd-o Cmd-w).
It would be nice to have them so that opening the Playground is done in a
snap.

Question: if one has opened a Miller column too far, how can we close that
one? It was annoying to have to use to precisely use the scrollbar down
there to get back to where I was. And if the column is not out of view, it
keeps on updating and moves the thing to the right. Kind of ping-pong style.

I'll load it in my current development project and see how it goes (that
superwhite theme of Moose is just an eye killer for me).

Phil