[Pharo-users] Pharo 3.0 image shrink

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Sun Mar 16 05:04:54 EDT 2014

I don't think this work is meant to be 'public facing', it is more an ongoing development effort at modularization and bootstrapping. One day, all this will probably lead to a single script that allows end users to shrink an image, but we're not here yet.

BTW, the image size is only a problem in a very limited number of cases.