[Pharo-users] Metacello changes in Pharo 3?

Christophe Demarey Christophe.Demarey at inria.fr
Thu Mar 13 12:09:18 EDT 2014

Hi,

I don't think there is a doc explaining differences between Metacello and Metacello 2 (also known as Metacello Preview) that is now used in Pharo 3.0.
But here is the doc for Metacello 2: https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/blob/master/docs/MetacelloUserGuide.md

You can also use Versionner to edit configurations in Pharo 3 (in the tools menu). Versionner doc:  http://chercheurs.lille.inria.fr/~demarey/Tech/Versionner

Regards,
Christophe.