[Pharo-users] Configuration of Smalltalkhub
stephan at stack.nl
Wed Mar 5 19:07:42 EST 2014
I have taken a look at the configuration of Smalltalkhub and started making some changes
to make it work in Pharo 3.
- added a new baseline, referring to smalltalkhub instead of squeaksource
and ConfigurationOfSeaside3 with newer versions. Couldn’t save it to the
- the same changes needed to be made to ConfigurationOfKaliningrad
- ConfigurationOfSeasideRest is recent, but still refers to an older Seaside
when I used 0.22 with Seaside 3.1.0 the image was able to load and
get to the point where it expects to connect to mongodb.
- 2 versions of Mongo-BSON (30,31), Mongo-Core (26,35) and Mongo-Squeak (12,13)
- 2 versions of Seaside-REST-Core (39, 52)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5638 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pharo-users