[Pharo-users] Spec question

Glenn Cavarlé glenn at cavarle.fr
Mon Mar 3 13:06:06 EST 2014

Ops, i forgot to write the  use case of the ListViewModel... i added it...
I subclass TreeModel to create a "native" Spec component like ListModel or
DropListModel, which does simply what it is supposed to do, show a list of
ComposableModel.
It's just for the example, i made it also using ComposableModel and adding a
TreeModel in layout and it works fine :).

I will make an example more elegant tonight and i will add a screenshot.

thanks for feedbacks,

Regards,

-----
Glenn Cavarlé