[Pharo-users] Question on FUEL & Simple Persistence

Robert Shiplett grshiplett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:50:00 EST 2014

thanks for this post, Torsten !  it's a keeper , as the fishermen say in
Minnesota :-)

it gets a least 3 gmail tag-labels and into gmail Pharo/tips folder now ...
and a few tags as a copy-paste-a-note in CintaNotes until there is a Pharo
GTD+tagged-annotations app to import from CintaNotes, OneNote, RedNotebook,
CherryNotes, KeepNote, Penzu, ListIt  ... ;-)