[Pharo-users] Question on FUEL & Simple Persistence

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Sat Mar 1 12:12:11 EST 2014

>When I try to install FUEL in a fresh Pharo 3.0 (latest) image, I get the
>following warning:

Fuel is already in the standard image, no need to load it.

>Now going to Simple Persistence, reading through the comments it seems that
>depends on FUEL, isn't it?
>Are there any tutorial or example using SP?

Google for it. I would recommend:

http://www.pharocasts.com/2010/04/sandstonedb-simple-activerecord-style.html

Just open the config browser in a fresh Pharo 3.0, click on "Tools" -> "Configuration Browser"
and load SimplePersistence.

Then implement a subclass of SpFileDatabase for your custom simple persistence
as in the tutorials.

Bye
T.