[Pharo-users] Question on FUEL & Simple Persistence

nacho 0800nacho at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 11:27:32 EST 2014

Hi there,
When I try to install FUEL in a fresh Pharo 3.0 (latest) image, I get the
following warning:

"This package depends on the following classes:
  Debugger
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  encodeDebugInformationOn:
  serializeTestFailureContext:toFileNamed:
  serializeStack
Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation. "

Will this prevent FUEL to work ok?

Now going to Simple Persistence, reading through the comments it seems that
depends on FUEL, isn't it?
Are there any tutorial or example using SP?
Thanks in advance!
Nacho

-----
Nacho