[Pharo-users] [SummerTalk] Refactoring in Pharo

Mark Rizun mrizun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:19:21 EDT 2014

Hi guys!

I'm happy to announce you, that I will be working on SummerTalk project
entitled "Refactoring in Pharo" with RMoD. Obviously, it's about
refactoring system in Pharo.

The goal of this project is to improve existing refactrings in Pharo and
add some new ones. If you are interested in this topic please visit my blog
for more details: http://myfuncoding.blogspot.com/

After some work is done, I'll publish info here and on my blog. Also,
source code will be available on my smalltalkhub, and it's going to be soon
;)

Thoughts and feedback are welcome.

Cheers,
Mark