[Pharo-users] Alternate browser

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Mon Dec 1 08:51:56 EST 2014

Sadly I got again:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.humane-assessment.com Port 80
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

That is becoming kind of the default answer of Moose related sites.
Agile Visualization is my first introduction for these technologies
because its approach is wider and the web site is reliable, but there is
a lot of knowledge put on blog post like the ones that Doru is sharing
now that just became randomly accesible (some times the site is up, some
times is down).

Access to moose sites ss a problem with months now. Hopefully this will
be solved with a reliable hosting to spreed better this technology and
its ideas.

Cheers,

Offray