[Pharo-users] moose 4.9
tudor at tudorgirba.com
Wed Oct 30 05:38:31 EDT 2013
We are happy to announce version 4.9 of the Moose Suite:
This is a minor release still based on Pharo 2.0. The differences from
Moose 4.8 are:
The Mondrian engine was removed. The transition to Roassal is now complete.
- Small fixes in Roassal layouts and rendering.
- Small fix in FAMIX regarding manipulation of accesses.
- Small visual fix in Glamour for rendering splitters in tables.
A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
The Moose Suite 4.9 comes for each platform as a separate bundle:
- Moose Suite 4.9 for Mac
- Moose Suite 4.9 for Windows
- Moose Suite 4.9 for Linux
The Moose Suite 4.9 can also be loaded in a Pharo 2.0 image either from the
Configuration Browser, or by executing the following script:
smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'Moose';
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMoose)
project version: '4.9-snapshot') load
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-users