[Pharo-users] Useful (hidden) features in Pharo 3.0

Juraj Kubelka juraj.kubelka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:36:12 EST 2013

Wow, thank you all. So in order to summarize:

Cmd+click on instance variable — it opens window “Accesses to variable"

Cmd+click on method — it opens implementors of the method
Cmd+shift+click on method — it opens senders of the method (on method definition reversely)

Cmd+click on Class — it opens new Nautilus with definition of the Class
Cmd+shift+click on Class — it opens window “Users of Class"

Cmd+t — Nautilus, when method source code is displayed. It shows context menu related to the position of cursor.
Cmd+Shift+p — Nautilus, in method source code, it extends selection according to AST
Shift+Enter — Spotlight

Great to know :-)
Regards,
Jura