[Pharo-users] Adding to rb-spelling.dat?

Stuart Herring st-lists at stuartherring.com
Mon Jun 11 04:25:53 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Is there any way to add words to rb-spelling.dat, or otherwise have
the spelling Code Critics rules ignore certain words?
I'm getting a large number of false positives when I run the Code
Critics, due mainly to the Category spelling rule - it flags as an
error every single method in classes belonging to a category it
believes to be misspelt, and it's making it hard to see the real
issues when looking at the build results in my CI server.
I don't really want to have to completely remove the spelling rules
from my image though...

Regards,
Stuart