[Pharo-users] foreign function call

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:14:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

In essence, is the same. To have all complete version running (in 1.4), you should execute:

Gofer it
	squeaksource:'Alien' ;
	package: 'ConfigurationOfOldAlien';
	load.

((Smalltalk globals classNamed: 'ConfigurationOfOldAlien') project version: #stable) load.

This will load FFI and Alien (who allows the callback stuff). Then you can look for the examples.

(yes... this is an ugly and low-documented issue... we should improve in that area this year)

Esteban