[Pharo-users] How do you guys navigate while editing code?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue Jul 31 21:46:18 EDT 2012

Patrik Sundberg wrote

> I'm having vim withdrawal symptoms :)

Ha ha. I know the feeling. Now that we have Keymapping, I finally started
vim bindings for Pharo tools. The project is at
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/VimPharo.html ( until I move it to github ;-) ).
I'm very close to having most of the basic navigation shortcuts in normal
mode implemented.

In the long term, I think what would be the most powerful for Pharo is to
reimagine what the vim shortcuts would be if they operated on live objects
(AST) instead of text snippets...

HTH, Sean