[Pharo-users] How do you guys navigate while editing code?

Patrik Sundberg patrik.sundberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:40:28 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:

> [...]
yeah, no cigar for me at least trying this. I have to select text. and it
doesn't agree with me :)

seems like a possible shortcut to implement though - take the current
method and work out which message the cursor is sitting on (possibly via
AST or similar), jump to it. then another shortcut to "return to previous
position" (before the jump). that'd be one of the most common things I do -
jump and take a peek at a method and come back.

I'm having vim withdrawal symptoms :)