[Pharo-users] Adding Websocket support to Zinc

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Tue Jul 31 15:39:01 EDT 2012

I think we need Websocket support built into Pharo.  So, rather than talk
about it, I have contracted with Sven to build it into Zinc. We hope to
have a running version in the early Autumn.

The purpose of this email is:

   1. To let everyone know that we will have Websocket support soon
   2. To ask if anyone else feels that they would gain commercial benefit
   from using this feature, and if so, whether they would like to help cover
   the cost.  If so, please drop me an email.

Cheers
Andy