[Pharo-users] How do you guys navigate while editing code?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jul 31 15:29:39 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

that sequence finds string literal matches (I think: method strings vs. method source) which is more restrictive than the source search, since it will find patrial strings, class names, chunks of a selector ... the common use case is that some reports an error message in a bug report mail message and I want to find the method where the error is thrown (or where the message is constructed) and I usually don't know which part of the message is constant and which part is generated, so I pick a likely chunk and see what I end up finding ... usually my first guess is good enough to find the method I am looking for ...

Dale