[Pharo-users] How do you guys navigate while editing code?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Jul 31 15:23:52 EDT 2012

do not select code
just put the cursor on the line and doit get the complete line

then you can click once and it will select the complete expression.

but as dale said first get used to
	cmd-m
	cmd-n
	cmd-N
	cmd-b

Then the good news is that in pharo 2.0 we will have much more and better shortcuts
many of us do not like mouse either :)

Stef