[Pharo-users] [ANN]: IconBrowser (toy)

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sat Jul 14 06:16:17 EDT 2012

Loaded it in my 1.4

Got:

This package depends on the following classes:
  ComposableModel
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  IconBrowser
  menuCommandOn:
  open
  spec
  title
  catalogModel
  icons
  initializeWidgets

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.

Did you did that on a 2.0?