[Pharo-users] Deploy a Smalltalk HTTP Server with 1 command

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Sun Jul 8 18:00:54 EDT 2012

Hi Phil,

Thanks for trying.

Yes, sorry, I should have mentioned that. This is meant for servers, which are Linux most of the time (from my standpoint).

If you have a PC with a GUI in front of you (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux) it is much easier to just download the One-Click, open the image and evaluate

	ZnServer startDefaultOn: 1701.

Sven