[Pharo-users] update on the consortium poll

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Jul 5 05:19:02 EDT 2012

Hi pharoers

Here is so far the state of replies I compiled. If I miss you or misclassified tell me.
By end of July I will build a case to ask for INRIA support. So I will refresh this list and group mails to build a convincing case.
Pharo2.0 is going in the right direction. With a mini core, vector graphics, ssh, it is starting to be a nice platform for new challenges.
Thanks you all for your trust.

Stef

So far
     4000 	gold
     8000 	silver
     5000	bronze
       500	sponsor
     2500	individual plus
       480	individual
--------------------
   20480 Euros

Gold (4000)
    RMOD                                   4000

Silver (2000)
    2Denker
    http://www.Synectique.eu
    Sanders Cameron company
    2Rivers
                                                 8000

Bronze (1000)
    Andy bunnett company
    Eggermont company
    MAD-Environment
    www.FinWorks.biz
    netStyle.ch
                                                 5000

Sponsors (500)
    Caeasar Systems
    (May be IMUS)??
                                                 500

Indivudual golden (100)
    Stephane Ducasse
    Marcus Denker
    Schmiedl
    Miguel Coba
    Alexandre Bergel

    Krish
    Brodbeck (may be bronze)
    Goran Vasic
    Guillermo Polito
    Norbert Harlt

    Mark Smith
    Lorenzo schiavina
    Daniel Galdames
    Leandro Caniglia
    Francois Stephany

    Sean De Nigris
     John O'Keefe
    Tudor Girba
    Luc Fabresse
    Florent Arrignon

    Lawrence Trutter
    Sabine Knofel
    Yann Monclair
    Henrik Johanssen
    Hernan Wilkinson (or bronze to be defined)

                                                  2500
Normal 40
    Bill schwab
    Herve verjus