[Pharo-users] PluggableMultiColumnListMorph broken?

Jeff Gray jeff at rogerthedog.com
Mon Jul 2 23:50:52 EDT 2012

Is PluggableMultiColumnListMorph broken in 1.4?

If I have a very simple case within a polymorph window:

PluggableMultiColumnListMorph on: self list: #actorMultiList selected: nil
changeSelected: nil menu: nil keystroke: nil wrapSelector: nil

and the actorMultiList method is:
^ #(('a' 'b' 'c' 'd') ('1' '2' '3' '4') ('alpha' '20' 'beta' 'gamma'))

then I get the following error: Character(Object) doesNotUnderstand:
#widthToDisplayInList: