[Pharo-users] Code Organization: story boarding

James Ashley james.ashley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:27:36 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
> did you look at Sophie

Looking back, I see that my question was very badly worded and far too concrete.

Let's suppose that I have multiple projects that are big, nasty,
enterprise-level pieces of complexity. What's the Smalltalk "way" of
dealing with them?

I'm inclined to think that I should create multiple images, one for
each instance of "nastiness." But I fear that's just my naive clueless
n00bism rushing in, whining about not having name spaces.

So how do experts deal with this issue?

Thank you,
James