[Pharo-dev] FW: Versioning with Iceberg

Shaping shaping at uurda.org
Thu May 30 21:08:54 EDT 2019

Thanks for the explanation, Ben.   This isn’t good for the future of Pharo.   What a headache.

Has anyone investigated automatic scripted conversion of Monticello formats to Iceberg with Git?  I don’t see how this will ever be done or finished manually, humans being what they are.  The fragmented versioning-technologies will persist then indefinitely.

Shaping