[Pharo-dev] Versioning with Iceberg

Shaping shaping at uurda.org
Wed May 29 20:52:32 EDT 2019

I’m finding 7.0.3 to be more stable.

How do I load a specific baseline/version with Iceberg?  I’m getting 8.0 by default from the cloned local repo, and I prefer not to merge 7.0.3 with 8.0.  There are many differences.  I want to commit my image changes locally for now on a 7.0.3.

Its not completely clear what you want.

You can right-click a repo > Metacello > Install baseline of.....

Or right-click a repo > Repository > Remotes
and select one of those branches to check out.

The baselines look specialized.  I want Pharo 7.0.3, not just one package.

Shaping