[Pharo-dev] introducing my GSoC project - Improving Code Completion

Myroslava Romaniuk romaniuk at ucu.edu.ua
Thu May 9 09:11:11 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

My name is Myroslava, I'm a 3rd year CS student in Ukraine, and my project
Improving Code Completion has been selected for this year's GSoC. Some of
you might know me from the 2 ESUGs I was at or maybe remember me previously
doing GSoC in 2017, in any case I'm very happy to have been given this
opportunity and I look forward to working with you!

I started working on code completion last year during my internship at RMoD
with Marcus and Stef, and I really want to make even more progress with
code completion this summer and properly implement it inside Pharo as one
of the options to use. You can read more about what has been done last
summer and what is yet to be done this summer in my proposal (see attached).

If you have any feedback or questions, don't hesitate to email me. Help and
suggestions throughout my work on the project will be incredibly welcome
too, as there's a lot to figure out how to do best. If you are interested
in updates or want to keep in touch, I'm also on twitter
<https://twitter.com/myroslavarm>, and I have a blog
<https://medium.com/@myroslavarm> where I used to post about my progress in
the last GSoC and about my internship at RMoD, and I will be writing there
this summer, too. I'll also try to be more active in the mailing list and
on discord :)

Cheers,
Myroslava