[Pharo-dev] Visit Tokyo from 27 June to 5 of July

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Sat May 4 05:36:54 EDT 2019

Dear Pharoers/Smalltalkers from Japan (and other countries)

I will visit (mainly) Tokyo from 27 of June to 5th of July 2019.
I will give several talks and one is scheduled to the Smalltalk User group (Oda Tomohiro is organising it).
I will give some talks to researchers and companies.

I’m really excited to meet people.
Do not hesitate to contact me so that we can plan extra meetings.
I really want to see what you are doing and how to support the community.

Stef