[Pharo-dev] bootstrap desync information?

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Sun Feb 24 12:20:49 EST 2019

Hi guys

Ideally I would like to add a simple and little package with DisplayableObject because I do not want to put it in the System-Model package.

I was wondering what is the impact on the bootstrap and I think that the impact is null since BaselineOfBootstrap does not contain System-Model but only UIManager.

Now I found in the rule checker that System-Model is listed there and I found that it could be a
desync between the information.
What do you think?

Now I have the impression that for now I could try to keep DisplayableObject with Model in System-Model and see how it goes. Because the decomposition between the different baseline is still something that need some iterations.

Stef

bootstrapPackages
	^ #(
	#'AST-Core'