[Pharo-dev] Using Metacello scripting API with non-github repo

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:26:07 EST 2019

Oh.  Hmm.

Seems like the url for Metacello should point right to the "repository"
directory in the git repo.

so

ssh://git@bitbucket.somehost.be:8899/xxx/t3-pharo/repository

but when I use scp to copy a file over ssh I always have to add an extra
colon (:) before the path, after the domain/port combo.

So maybe its

ssh://git@bitbucket.somehost.be:8899:/xxx/t3-pharo/repository

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote