[Pharo-dev] About Iceberg

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Feb 19 03:50:45 EST 2019

Hi,

This is a thank you note about Iceberg.

I have been moving all my external and internal Pharo code to git/tonel/7 and on multiple occasions I have been pleasantly surprised about the functionality and performance of Iceberg. Basically, it just works.

Finally, Pharo code lives in standard open source and commercial repositories (git, GitHub, Bitbucket, ...), without losing anything.

I know that it took years to get here and that lots of code and community battles had to be fought. So thank you, to the whole team, you did a great job !

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Proudly supporting Pharo