[Pharo-dev] How does Metacello decide what is already loaded ?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Thu Feb 14 11:32:30 EST 2019

Hi,

How does Metacello decide what is already loaded ?

Specifically in the context of 'shared dependencies' ?

Say project A depends on X and project B also depends on X ?

How does Metacello then decide they are talking about the same X ? Is that by name only ? Does the repository count as well ? Does the version/group count ?

How can I see what is known as loaded and what the dependencies are ?

How can we, as a community, make sure that we properly share dependencies ?

Sven