[Pharo-dev] External Module not found

Moussa Saker sak_moussa at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 13 09:06:12 EST 2019

the missing module is  SqueakFFIPrims as shown by the debuger

how i can add it ?

Moussa.

    On Wednesday, 13 February 2019, 09:10:22 CET, Pierce Ng <pierce at samadhiweb.com> wrote:

 On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:12:39AM +0000, Moussa Saker via Pharo-dev wrote:
> am using a Pharo 7 image and an elementary os 64bits distribution
> (based on Ubuntu 18.04), i was working on my project and when trying
> to execute it i encountered this problem.

Click on the debug button, look around and it'll tell you _which_
external module cannot be found. From context it looks like Cairo, so
try installing Cairo runtime libraries, but before that confirm by
clicking on the debug button.