[Pharo-dev] ProcessBrowser does not auto-update itself by default? Should it?

Thomas Dupriez tdupriez at ens-paris-saclay.fr
Mon Feb 4 05:47:28 EST 2019

Hello,

The Process Browser does not auto-updates itself by default to show new
processes and hide processes that stopped.

Is there a specific reason for that? The first time I opened it I kind
of expected it would auto-update itself, and I think this may be a more
"intuitive" behaviour that no auto-updates by default. What do you think?

Getting auto-updates is "easy" (there is no button in the UI (something
to improve?), but one can call the "toggleAutoUpdate" method to get this
behaviour). My question is about it not being default.

Thomas