[Pharo-dev] Spotter shortcut reset

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Sat Feb 2 05:00:04 EST 2019

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 at 17:48, ducasse <stepharo at netcourrier.com> wrote:

> Ben
>
> How did you do it?
> I downloaded the latest version

By "latest version" do you mean direct download of Pharo 8.0

I don't have Pharo 8.0 listed in my Pharo Launcher.
I am getting network errors trying to download latest Pharo Launcher,
so I created a fresh Pharo 7.0.1 and Spotter works fine out of the box.
Then I used Iceberg to update to Pharo 8.0, this breaks Spotter.
Certainly not the recommended way, but its all I got at the moment to get
into Pharo 8.0 development.

cheers -ben