[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Fog - Ethereum driver

Rafael Luque rafael.luque.leiva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:40:00 EST 2018

Hi Santiago,

I'm currently playing with Dapps on Ethereum using Truffle and web3.js, but
it would be great to be able to use Pharo.

I've downloaded Fog and started to read the tests and code, but I don't see
support for events that is something I need for my current use cases. Maybe
I don't know where to look or events are not (yet) supported?

In any case, thank you for this contribution.

: