[Pharo-dev] Raw pane on byteStrings

stepharong stepharong at free.fr
Thu Feb 23 16:27:50 EST 2017

Hi andrei

Yes. The problem is that it makes the raw view sometimes totally useless
as in my case.
I could not see anything I was interesting in.
I found the pagniator confusing a bit because it expands in the middle (it
means that when I want to see 54 and over then I have to scroll in the
middle
because 50 is not a the top like in a book page.

Stef