[Pharo-dev] [QA] Re: GLMAction and PharoShortcut

stepharong stepharong at free.fr
Sun Feb 12 12:51:48 EST 2017

For the record we were discussing with denis to have a hierarchy of
command each one encapsulating its
shortcut and other.
Now it should work for calypso and we will remove Nautilus in 70. But the
problem is all the places
where shortcuts are hardcoded and we will have to work on them.

Now I'm not saying that we should not do anything now to fix the current
problem.
I just mention our current thoughts.

Stef