[Pharo-dev] Segmentation fault while installing Scale

Andrey Tykhonov atykhonov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:32:01 EST 2017

Hi all,

I've managed to get all information from the System report
browser. I'll attach it to this email. Surprisingly (at least for me),
Pharo doesn't crash if I execute it like the following:

strace -f ./pharo-ui Pharo.image

(before this, I executed it without -f). So, I'm attaching also part
of the output from the command execution. strace generates a lot of
such log messages like you can see in the log file strace-f-pharo.log
(something is wrong, but I'm not sure what exactly is wrong).

Best regards,
Andriy.