[Pharo-dev] [Pharo-users] Slack, fragmentation and design information

denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Feb 10 07:18:29 EST 2017

>> I share many of what you say… but in the other point of view, Slack as really worked and there is a lot more happening now in Slack + mailing list than what was before just in mailing list.
>> But most of that is lost because of Slack policies (also Slack pricing model is impossible for a community as ours), and we need to find a solution for that.
>
> Yes this is too expensive for the Pharo consortium ?

It is per active member… which is defined as “has logged in the last 14 days”. We have 322 members. No idea how many
are active according to that definition.

Fot 322 it would be: $8 per user per month. Which means $2576 per month or $25772 per year (taking the special yearly price into account).

	Marcus