[Pharo-dev] Final rush for submitting GSOC proposal - Need your help

Alexandre Bergel alexandre.bergel at me.com
Thu Feb 9 13:56:33 EST 2017

Anyway, this is not the final list of projects. There will be a call on some point.
We are at the stage to have Pharo accepted as a sponsored organization.

The major difference between this proposal and what we have done in the past, is to have Pharo and not ESUG as the organization.
We also highlighted the recent effort with the Mooc and the lectures in Africa and Bolivia.
Let’s hope for the best!

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu